- About Us
Quicken and Quickbooks
Quickly Export Your Online Banking Transactions
ATTENTION QUICKBOOKS AND QUICKEN USERS
The digital banking upgrade will require that you make changes to your QuickBooks or Quicken software, so please take action to ensure a smooth transition. Conversion instructions are available below.
1ST ACTION DATE - AUGUST 16, 2021 BEFORE 6:00 PM
A data file backup and a final transaction download should be completed by this date. Please make sure to complete the final download before this date since transaction history may not be available after the upgrade.
2ND ACTION DATE - AUGUST 17, 2021 AFTER NEW PLATFORM LAUNCH
You will complete the deactivate/reactivate of your online banking connection to ensure that you get your current Quicken or QuickBooks accounts to set up with the new connection.
When using Quicken to re-connect an account, Quicken users should select the ‘Better Banks – Digital’ option within the Quicken search function.
Quickbooks users should re-connect to ‘Better Banks – Cash Management’ option when re-establishing their connection to online banking.
Intuit aggregation services may be interrupted for up to 3-5 business days. Users are encouraged to download a QFX/QBO file during this outage. The following services may not work during the outage:
- Quicken Win/ Mac Express Web Connect
- QuickBooks Online Express Web Connect
Please carefully review your download transactions after completing the migration instructions to ensure no transactions were duplicated or missed on the register.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 309.272.1000.
Online banking has been improved for your convenience with the addition of Intuit® Quicken or QuickBooks integration.
As an Online Banking customer, you can use Web Connect to download your banking transactions into Quicken or QuickBooks and manage your finances offline.
Many people use their debit cards frequently. In fact, the average debit card is used 18-20 times each month for online, in-person, and digital transactions. Online Banking with Quicken integration makes it easy to track your spending by downloading the transactions into Quicken, so you don’t have to enter each transaction manually. The method used to download transactions from our Online Banking platform depends on which version of Quicken or QuickBooks you’re using.
- WebConnect is, simply put, a way you can download your transactions directly from the bank’s website and import them into Quicken or Quickbooks.
- Express WebConnect/Quicken Connect are methods for Quicken to communicate with the bank directly on your behalf to download transactions. Once the bank account login is setup in Quicken, the software will download transactions for you.
- The integrations with online banking works with the current versions and the previous two versions.
- Bank Feeds are a convenient method in Quickbooks to allow Quickbooks to connect to the bank to import the transactions.
WebConnect: Export your Personal Banking transactions
Define the exact dates for transactions that can be saved as a .qfx file for Quicken or a .qbo file for QuickBooks:
- Log into digital banking and select the account with transactions to be downloaded.
- Select the Download date range you would like to download.
- Select the file type format you wish to download: OFX, QFX, QBO, IIF, QIF, CSV or TXT
- The output file will be restricted to the range of dates selected.
Export your Business Banking transactions
The method used to download transactions from your Business Online Banking account depends on which version of QuickBooks you’re using: QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks Desktop.
Web Connect is a one-way (i.e. manual) connection between Online Banking and Quicken or QuickBooks Desktop. Exported transactions are automatically matched with existing transactions, and new ones are added to the register.
Express Web Connect automates the Online Banking login process on your behalf and retrieves account transaction information. If you’re using QuickBooks Online, Express Web Connect will update your transactions automatically. QuickBooks Desktop doesn’t support Express Web Connect.
Quicken – WebConnect