- About Us
American Rescue Plan 2021
March 10, 2021 Update
The American Rescue Plan of 2021 was signed by the President on Thursday, March 11, 2021. The US Department of Treasury will begin making payments immediately thereafter. However, we do not know when these payments will arrive.
There are a number of things you can do to prepare yourself.
- First, enroll in Online/Mobile Banking. You’ll be able to check your account yourself at any time.
- Once you’ve enrolled, sign up for automatic alerts notifying you of all deposits. You’ll receive an email or text notification letting you know when a deposited has been made to your account.
To set-up Alerts:
1) Log-in to Online Banking and click on the Options tab
2) Click on Alerts then Events
3) Click the box of your choosing next to "Receiving Incoming ACH Credit." The example below is set to send a text message Alert. You must have your mobile phone number and provider listed in your personal information to receive text messages.
- Additionally, refer to the IRS website for more information.
We appreciate your continued trust and support. We will try to keep you updated as additional information becomes available.