All Better Banks locations will be closed on Monday, July 4th. Have a safe holiday! 

Recreational Vehicle Insurance

Enjoy the RV Life knowing you're protected.

car insurance from CFC Insurance

What Recreational Vehicle coverage is available and what are your options?

We offer coverage for most recreational vehicles, including:

  • Motorcycle
  • Boat
  • Motor Home
  • Travel Trailer
  • ATV
  • Snowmobile
  • Golf Cart

Coverage can include:

  • Liability, in case you injure someone or damage someone’s property.
  • Physical damage, which provides coverage for fire, theft, vandalism, hail, flood, collision, etc.
  • Medical payments and uninsured coverages are also available, in case a driver or rider is injured.
  • There are several other options, such as roadside assistance, custom equipment, accessories, carried contents, etc. 

Ready to talk to us about your recreational vehicle insurance needs?

Call us today at 309.243.1010 to discuss your best options, or request a free quote!


Get a Free Quote 

Things to Know

Did You Know?

Coverage for accessories and custom equipment is limited for recreational vehicles. Most companies only include up to $3,000 for parts which are not factory installed. Be sure to tell your agent if you need additional coverage.

Read More

Did You Know?

Your home policy does not automatically cover your recreational vehicle for theft or physical damage, such as hail, fire, collision or vandalism. Talk to your agent to schedule it on your home or auto policy, or buy a separate RV policy.

Read More

Did You Know?

Your auto policy will only cover a trailer for liability while it is being pulled by your insured vehicle. You may be able to add it on your home or auto policy, or buy a separate RV policy for physical damage and liability coverage while it is parked.

Read More