- Ask Us
- Fraud/Security for Deposits
The part time teller performs efficient and accurate banking transactions; and delivers customer service and maximizes client solutions by identifying needs for bank products and providing opportunities for new products and services based on the customer’s financial goals.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Executes financial transactions in accordance with bank policies and procedures while maintaining an acceptable record in daily drawer balancing
- Researches and resolves account service inquiries/ issues; responds to client inquires promptly and effectively; and serves as a customer liaison between departments as necessary
- Proactively builds client relationships by effectively educating them on available products and services and referring what best meet the customers needs
- Learns new and existing products
- Adheres to operational controls, including legal, corporate, and regulatory procedures to ensure the safety and security of customer and bank assets
- Drives efforts in the branch to identify and implement a positive overall customer experience
- Other duties as assigned by management
Education & Work Experience Requirements
High school diploma or GED equivalent, & 6 months cumulative work experience in a role of similar scope and responsibility required.
Mental & Physical Requirements
Ability to stand for extended periods of time, occasional bending, kneeling, squatting. Ability to lift 5 lbs consistently and 30 lbs occasionally.
Money handling experience is desired. Requires strong oral & written communication, customer service, and problem solving skills; and basic computer skills. Attention to detail is critical.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Better Banks offers equal employment opportunities, regardless of race, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability or military status. This commitment is applied to every facet of employment, including recruiting, training, transfers, compensation, promotions and other terms and conditions of employment.