- About Us
Make a Statement
Go Green with Paperless eStatements
By using eStatements, you are able to view your statements online at your fingertips anytime and anywhere. eStatements allow you to receive your monthly bank statements and year-end tax forms faster while helping the environment and decluttering your home by reducing paper waste.
Why go paperless?
- Free service to all customers
- All online and mobile banking accounts are eligible
- Receive documents 2-3 days sooner than if delivered by mail
- More secure with less risk of mail fraud and identity theft
- Environmentally friendly
- View checks and deposit images
- Access your statements 24/7 with the ability to view up to 18 months of statement history
- View and save your statements electronically; print only when needed
When you register for eStatements, you will receive your statements and notices through the statements tab within Online Banking. You will receive an email notification when your statements or tax forms are ready for viewing.
You won't miss paper statements because eStatements allow you to view, download or print an electronic version of your statement and it looks just like the paper version you received by mail.
How can I enroll in eStatements?
Just login to your Better Banks online banking account and select the Statements tab. Note: If you do not have online or mobile banking access, you must first enroll before you can sign up to receive eStatements.
- Login to Better Banks Online Banking (enrollment not available within the mobile app)
- Select the Statements tab and complete the enrollment form.
- Select Details to view all notices and statements available.
(By default, all document types are selected for all accounts. You can deselect documents to unenroll from them.)
- Verify the email address shown.
- Enter a personal security phrase that is unique to you.
- Select click here to enable your PDF reader, and then enter the Enrollment Verification Passcode into the enrollment form. (note: the verification passcode is case sensitive)
- Review and accept the user agreement terms
- Click Enroll Now and select OK within the enrollment confirmation window to complete the process.
After you complete the eStatement enrollment process, you will receive monthly email notifications informing you when your eStatement is available online. You can then login to online or mobile banking to view your account statement.
- Login to Better Banks Online
- Click the Statements tab, use the drop down menu to select an account.
- Once selected, click View, then open to view the PDF Statement.
How can I make changes to my eStatement Set Up?
Enrolling Additional Accounts, Tax Forms and Notices
To enroll additional accounts go to Sign Up/Changes, place a check in front of the account you wish to enroll.
To enroll in additional tax forms and notices go to Sign Up/Changes, click + in front of account then place a check in front of the notice you wish to enroll.
Change Email Address:
To change your email address, go to the Options tab and enter your new email in the top section.
Set Up Additional Recipients:
Additional recipients can access assigned documents via a PDF login shell that arrives as an attachment on the document notification email. You create login credentials, assign documents, and edit additional recipients.
- On the Additional Recipients tab, select Add Additional Recipients.
- Assign the recipient a Username, Email Address, Access PIN and Save.
• Username - The additional recipient will use this name as their login ID when accessing the login shell. (The username may not contain spaces or special characters.)
• Email Address - Document notification will be delivered to this address.
• Access PIN - Additional recipient password for the login to view the statements. (PIN Requirements: 8-25 characters, numbers and letters required.)
- Select the accounts or notices assigned to the additional recipient under Assigned Documents, and save settings.
- Agree to the disclosure on behalf of your additional recipient.
The additional recipients can only be managed by the user, if the recipient is having trouble logging in they will need to contact the user. The bank does not have access to the additional users.