- About Us
The Maintenance Associate is responsible for providing general maintenance repairs and upkeep of our bank branch facilities. This position is responsible for ensuring the company vehicle is cleaned and maintained. The Maintenance Associate reports directly to the VP of Operations at Better Banks.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversees & performs tasks of a general nature in connection with branch maintenance & repairs such as repairing walls, doors, changing lights, ballasts, & minor plumbing & carpentry, painting, et at branch facilities
- Assists with delivery & moving of supplies, furniture, and equipment on request
- Prioritizes & promptly handles work orders of branch facilities
- Maintains & manages the overall appearance and upkeep of the branch facilities, both inside and outside
- Conducts preventative checks and provides minor maintenance as needed
- Communicates with external vendors to obtain bids for repairs and installations; and makes recommendations to management
- Ensures the company vehicle is maintained & regularly serviced, and when appropriate, notifies senior management of mechanical services needed
- Provides friendly & courteous service to all branch team members & bank customers
- Performs other duties as assigned by management
Education & Work Experience Requirements
A High School diploma or equivalent; must possess current valid driver’s license and no moving violations on record, knowledge of manual and electrical hand tools is required, prefer a minimum of 3 year experience performing maintenance/janitorial tasks. This position requires the individual to provide their own tools.
Mental & Physical Requirements
Must be confident to drive and work in all weather conditions, have ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 lbs, stand, kneel, walk, use hands and arms for reaching, climbing, balancing, and operating electrical moving hand tools.
Must have ability to communicate & to apply common sense & understanding to carry out instructions furnished, possess time organizational & time management skills, must be reliable, trustworthy, have a friendly disposition, and have ability to analyze & solve problems.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Better Banks offers equal employment opportunities, regardless of race, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability or military status. This commitment is applied to every facet of employment, including recruiting, training, transfers, compensation, promotions and other terms and conditions of employment.