- About Us
Everyone lives in a flood zone!
Did you know?
- 25% of all flood insurance claims occur in areas considered to be at lower risk for floods.
- Nearly all policies providing multi-peril property coverage exclude flood damages.
- The average cost of property damage caused by a flood is $39,000 and it can take less than 1 foot of water to cause it.
What coverage options are available with Flood Insurance?
Coverage is available for residential, commercial and agricultural buildings. A flood policy can provide coverage for the following:
- The insured building and its foundation
- Electrical and plumbing systems
- Central air conditioning equipment, furnaces and water heaters,
- Refrigerators, cooking stoves and built-in appliances, such as dishwashers.
- Food freezers
- Permanently installed carpeting over unfinished flooring
- Permanently installed paneling, wallboard, bookcases and cabinets
- Window blinds
- Detached garages and buildings
- Debris removal
Ready to talk to us about your Flood Insurance needs?
Call us today at 309.243.1010 to discuss your best options, or request a free quote!