- About Us
The E-Banking Representative is directly responsible for being the primary point of contact for providing telephone customer service support/assistance regarding E-Banking services and customer account related inquiries. This position reports directly to the VP of Retail Operations.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Performs as the primary point of contact for incoming calls regarding any E-Banking Services
- Assists customers over the telephone with routine questions or issue with any E-Banking services; and responds to client inquiries promptly, effectively, and professionally, with a positive attitude
- Utilizes marketing techniques to build relationships by actively cross selling and marketing new and existing products and services to current and potential customers
- Handle all Q2 submissions for the bank
- Handles all internet banking messages and responds accordingly
- Run and pull various reports regarding E-banking and complete any steps necessary
- Assists with efforts to identify and implement a positive overall customer service
- Enroll/deactivate all customers for Electronic Statements
- Contributes to fostering positivity and teamwork within the bank
- Performs other duties as assigned
Education & Work Experience Requirements
A minimum of 1 year experience in banking preferred – ex: bookkeeping, customer service, help desk, and/or operations functions.
Mental & Physical Requirements
Ability to sit/stand/kneel/bend/for extended periods of time. Developed interpersonal skills, ability to work under high pressure while remaining composed. Strong communication skills – both oral and written, with attention to detail, is critical. Organization, prioritization, and time management skills are needed.
Jack Henry 20/20 Experience, proficiency in MS Office, problem solving/reasoning/analysis, familiarity with banking, and a thorough knowledge of policies, procedures, & regulatory pertaining reg E, proficiency in rules & regulations regarding Bank Secrecy Act, USA Patriot Act, & OFAC.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Better Banks offers equal employment opportunities, regardless of race, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability or military status. This commitment is applied to every facet of employment, including recruiting, training, transfers, compensation, promotions and other terms and conditions of employment.