Whether you're looking to take out your first mortgage or refinance your current one, our professional lending team will tailor a loan for you.
Our decisions are made locally, so you'll speak to a real person that lives in the Peoria area and has your best interest at heart. Get pre-qualified and increase your buying power in the market.
- Competitive rates
- Flexible terms
- Bi-weekly payments available
- Free consultation
- Pre-qualification available
- Loans We Offer
- S.M.A.R.T. Loan
Lower closing costs with this mortgage that comes with rate and term flexibility with the option of bi-weekly payments.
- Fixed-rate mortgages
Maintain the same interest rates and payments stay for the entirety of the term.
- FHA loans
With little or no down payment required, first-time buyers benefit from this option.
- Jumbo loans
Choose a fixed or adjustable rate and receive a larger sum to fund a luxury home.
- Lot loans
Get the financing to purchase a lot up to 5 years before you begin to build.
- Construction loans
Make monthly interest only payments while you build.
- Construction/Permanent mortgage
This covers both the construction phase and your permanent mortgage. Choose your term, interest rate and closing options.
- Bridge loans
Lock in your dream home while you wait for your existing home to sell. Make monthly interest only payments and pay the loan off when your home sells.
- Required Documents Checklist
Please bring the following to get you started:
- Copies of your W-2 employment forms for the last two years.
- Copy of your most recent pay stubs with year-to-date figures.
- Copies of your bank statements for the last two months (Note: We can look up your Better Banks statements here.)
- Copies of your most-recent investment/retirement account statements.
- Downpayment Plus Program
This income-based program is offered through the Illinois League of Financial Institutions.
- Up to a $8,000 grant per household (while funds last)
- Not restricted to first time home buyers
- Use for down payment, closing costs, rehab costs
- Must retain as primary residence for 5 years (An amount of 1/60 of the grant is forgiven each month. The borrower is subject to repayment if the property is sold prior to the end of the 5 year retention period.)