Take a quick break from the hustle and bustle of your business, and check in on your Better Banks accounts from virtually anywhere. All you have to do is sign up for online banking. Once established, you can save yourself countless trips to the bank.
Transfer funds between accounts to prevent overdrafts and set up email alerts.
- View account history
- View scanned checks
- Email alerts
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make loan payments from your Better Banks deposit account
- Sign up for free eStatements
- Accessible 24/7
- Safe and secure
- Online Banking Tips
1. Use Internet Explorer 7.0 or above with current patches.
- To install the current patches, from your browser go to Tools > Windows Update.
2. Cookies must be enabled.
- This can be verified from Tools > Internet Options > General Tab > Settings. Make sure that "Never" is not checked.
- This can be verified from Tools > Internet Options > Security Tab > Custom Level > Active Scripting. Make sure that "Enable" is selected.
4. Clear cache.
- This can be done from Tools > Internet Options > General Tab > Deleted Cookies & Delete Files.
- To ensure that the cache is completely cleared first close all browsers, open one new one, and then clear the cache.
5. Ensure that privacy settings are not too high.
- This can be done from Tools > Internet Options > Privacy Tab. "Medium" is recommended.
6. Add NetTeller, our online banking system, to your list of trusted sites for your firewall.
- This can be done from Tools > Internet Options > Security Tab > Click on the Trusted Sites Icon > Sites.
- Make *netteller a trusted site on the browser
7. If you are using a pop-up blocker, add *netteller.com to the trusted sites.
- Procedures will vary depending on the pop-up blocker being used.
- Close Browser before trying to login again.
- Date and time on the PC must be correct
- Using a pop up blocker? Disable it and try again
- If the browser is using a pop up blocker, make *netteller.com a trusted site
- Try to log in from a different PC. If unsuccessful, please contact the bank.